Thursday, 5 November 2015

Noah's Writing

This year, we have been talking about making our writing longer and more detailed, and writing stories over several days. Here is an example of Noah's wonderful writing that he has worked on for several writing sessions.



One day, Samuel and Rai and I hopped into a blue and white helicopter to go to Jurassic Park. When we were inside the helicopter, I was talking to Samuel. Then the helicopter turned and sped up. Then we landed. 
 When we hopped out of the helicopter, me, Samuel, and Ria got into a Jurassic Park car. I was surprised. Rai was driving the car and me and Samuel were looking at parasaurolophuses. Then we hopped on another car to take us around Jurassic Park. 
 We saw lots of parasaurolophuses and we saw three brachiosauruses. A triceratops tried to hit the car that we were in. 
 Then we were being chased by a pack of velociraptors. We managed to get away but we knew it was not safe. Then the car went back to the museum, somehow leaving us behind! So I said, “Let’s just find our way back to the museum.” 
 So we walked half of the loop. Then the T-Rex escaped out of its cage. So we ran and ran and ran and ran until we found a cave. We hid in the cave. It was dark and spooky, but Samuel had a torch. So Samuel turned the torch on. When the T-Rex was gone, we came out of the cave and ran away. Finally, we got back to the museum and got in the helicopter and went home. By Noah



2 comments:

  1. WOW Noah. What a great piece of writing. It is wonderful when we are able to work on a piece of writing over a longer time. I can clearly see your story progressing. You will be writing novels soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic writing Noah, I really enjoyed reading your story.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment for our students to read. They love knowing that people are looking at what we've been doing! Make sure you include your name too.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.