I can see brown corn. It was spinning around and around. The popcorn is hot. I can smell yummy popcorn. I like popcorn. I can hear popcorn noises. The popcorn feels soft. It is really white and in the middle is brown. I can taste the popcorn. The popcorn is little and is like candy. The popcorn is kind of yellow and it looks like chocolate.
By Hineira
I can feel the heat. The popcorn is starting to pop. The steam is hot from the crazy popcorn maker. It has stopped to pop, pop, pop, pop. It is yummy. It is warm. It is soft in my hands. The corn turned into popcorn. The corn is brown. The popcorn is brown and white. It’s yum. The popcorn maker sounds like pop, pop, pop. It was really hot when the popcorn came out.
By Lilith
I can see that the popcorn is spinning around so speedily. It sounds like a microwave. It comes up from air. The popcorn was so nice and warm. Pop! I can see that it has stopped. I can hear when I chew it in my mouth. Pop, pop, pop, crunch, crunch, crunch. When it goes in the crazy thing, it sounds like plip, plip, plip. It goes into the bowl. It smells like corn. It is noisy. It tastes like chocolate. After you chew it, you have things in your mouth. Yum, yum.
By Ruby-Rose
I can feel it is hot in the popcorn maker and I can feel it is soft. It feels like my tummy is hot. It smells like donuts and it is spinning around like a dragon. When I touch it, it burns my hand. It looks like sprinkles. When it comes out it is like a volcano and it looks like a volcano.
By Christina
I can see brown popping corn. It is going around and around. It is popping. It smells nice. I can hear the popcorn popping, pop, pop, pop.
By
Summer







Amazing descriptive writing Room 12 and thanks for sharing some of your popcorn with me when I sneaked in on Tuesday :-)
ReplyDeleteSuper descriptive writing! I thought I could smell popcorn from my classroom!
ReplyDelete